Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer BBQ

After running the Sound to Narrows, we decided to throw a spur of the moment BBQ sense the weather was finally nice. It was a lot of fun and it was great to finally feel the sun on our faces. The kids had a great time.

Yes she is shaking her finger at me and telling me NO, God help me!
Poor Brayden, he try's so hard to be good to his little sister, but she loves to wrestle and will not keep his hands off of him.



We had some last minute visitor stop by. My old friend Nancy stopped by with her two kiddos to join in on the fun.
Water break!

I am never in any photos, I am always behind the lens.

She officially has had enough of her hair. Time to take the bow and the pony out!

My mom and Momo
They were playing peak a boo through the glass....Ummmm, you can see through it guys??


There it is, she is free. She is a complete mess

Group wrestling time, every body get Rob.


It was a great evening.

1 comment:

University Place Presbyterian Church said...

You take great pictures with that new camera! Glad I got one of you this time! - Nancy